I view life with a twisted, warped and demented sense of humor. I grew up in a family filled with people always looking for a joke in everything. The more serious the subject, the less seriously they viewed it.They believed laughter was food for the soul. Without laughter the soul dies and the only humans that survive are politcians.
Why did I decide to do my own blog page?
A: I'm old, I have PMS, I'm going thru menopause, I'm slightly senile and this combination makes me not responsible for my actions.
B: I realized I can embarrass my family and friends by blogging on the internet.
C: Someone keeps leaving the puter turned on unsupervised when I have the credit card, and since they all know better, its their fault.
D: Humor makes the world go round and comics rich so I may as well cash in on it too.
E: All of the above.I have absolutely no control over how my mind works.
A friend of mine once commented that having a conversation with me was liketalking to several different people all at the same time. I told her I would have a talk with me, myself and I and encourage them to take turns talking, but me, myself and I were stubborn and unreasonable so I had doubts that it would do any good.
It has also been suggested that I try to organize my thoughts and remember to present them in some sort of sequence. At my age if I remember to organize my thoughts so I know the correct sequence for going to the bathroom, I'm ecstatic!
This is my place to share my unique views on our world and the people around us, as well as introducing you to my crazy family.Please come in, take your shoes off, spray your feet with Febreeze, and make yourself at home. If you like what you see y'all come back now, you hear.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment