Sunday, July 26, 2009

Enuff Snuff

On the subject of snuff.
I don't have an aversion to snuff because of the danger warnings to a persons health, I detest the nasty toxic waste because I grew up in an area where 90% of the houses you went into had a container to spit that vile stuff into. You notice I didn't says spittoons, I said container. It can be a coffee can, cooking pan, cookie jar, beer bottles basically any container larger than a thimble. For some reason unknown to the intellectual world the containers are placed in every corner on the opposite side of the room from where the chewer is sitting. The person then spits in the general direction of the container and usually misses, hitting the wall, the floor, the carpet, the cat and well anything else within a 6 ft radius of the container, but rarely getting it inside the container. Aside from the smell, there is the brown poopy looking smeared design that is seriously NOT a good room make over design choice.
If the odor doesn't kill you, the visual makes you wish it had.
Then there is the relationships aspect of chewing snuff. When you see your partner spit a stream of poopy brown, slimy toxic waste out of his mouth, thats a real romance killer. It like dude if you think your using that mouth anywhere within 100 yards of my body sometime between now and uhh never you need reality therapy.
Then there is the oh so attractive snuff cheek bulge. The mumps look went out of style when you were... wait the mumps look never was in style.
As for the delightfully colorful layer of gross on a persons teeth, never mind I won't be able to write my opinion with out several trips to bathroom, gagging all the way. Draw your own conclusions.
Chewing snuff is a personal choice, and I understand every human over the age of consent has the right to make moronic choices even if it makes their homes and mouth a toxic waste site.

No comments:

Post a Comment